Leader Of The Council with Strategy and Transformation Portfolio:
1. To approve the appointment of Council Members to sit on external Partnerships.
2. Boards related to regeneration and to monitor their performance in accordance with approved guidance.
3. To nominate a Cabinet Member to act on their behalf on a specific project.
4. To recommend to Council and Cabinet (as the case may be) the appointment or nomination of Members to fill vacancies on the Approved Table of Outside Bodies.
5. To exercise any specific delegated power of any Cabinet Member.
To lead policy development and advise the Cabinet on:
1. Strategy and Transformation
2. Strategic Planning
3. Planning (Development Control)
4. Port and Harbours
5. Levelling Up and Town Deals Projects